There are two gyms for group workout session with a wide variety of courses mostly for women spread over three levels of the building.
A smaller cardio section and changing rooms are positioned on the 2nd floor.
Use on of our offered services and get a workout in an entertaining and effective way
Group Workout Sessions
- 3D Pump
|Monday||10:00 – 22:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 – 22:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 – 22:00|
|Thursday||10:00 – 22:00|
|Friday||10:00 – 22:00|
|Saturday||15:00 – 22:00|
|Sunday||15:00 – 22:00|
- Bodyforming is an intensive strength training focused on excercising your entire body and toning your figure
- It uses body-weight excercises as well as excercises with the use of a wide variety of tools like kettlebells, stepping stairs, flexibars, body-building bags, wall balls etc.
- It is ideal to achieve weight loss as well as forming and toning problematic body parts and improving your general fitness.
- It is suitable for all age categories.
- Historically it is one of the oldest methods of body-weight excercising. An absolute control over the body is achieved during this excercise.
- All of the muscles are involved and all of their potential and functionality is being used.
- Calisthenics is a form of stregth body-weight workout which can be used to eventually master more advanced elements such as handstands, planche, front lever, back lever or one arm push-ups.
- The order of excercises from the most basic ones to more advance ones is of high importance in calisthenics.
- It uses excercising tools such as racks, parallel bars, gymnastic rings etc.
- Jumping is a group workout incorporating music and the use of patented trampolines under the supervision of a certified instructor.
- It excercises all muscle groups.
- It develops coordination, motoric and stability, boosts lymphatic circulation and slows down aging.
- Yoga is an excercise which helps improve your overall mental and physical fitness.
- It is based on regular repetition of basic yoga positions in a dynamic order.
- It evens out muscle imbalance, improves muscle tonus, shapes problematic body parts and relieves physical and mental stress.
- Zumba is a very popular dance fitness programme with the focus on anaerobic excercise.
- It is an interval excercise incorporating a frequent change of rhytm. Latino-american rhythms are used most commonly.
- TABATA is a 4-minute higly intense interval training (HIIT), which consists of 2 intervals:
- 20 seconds of excercise
- 10 seconds for a break
- This cycle is repeated 8 times so the total time for one group of excercises is 4 minutes.
- Tabata is one of the best fat-burn techniques.
- Highly intensive excercise helps improve physical fitness far more effectively than endurance excercises.
- Tabata incorporates the use of various tools such as jumping ropes, kettlebells, bosu etc.
- 3D Pump is a fantastic excercise which incorporates the use of loaded dumbbells as well as traditional squats, lunges, pushes and lifts.
- Every client chooses weights according to their strength and performance level.
- Combining strength training and cardio activity results in a thorough excercise of the entire body.
- This excercise is great for achieving a firmer and more shaped musculature.
Diet goes hand in hand with excercise. It is said that a healthy diet makes up 70-80% of your succes when it comes to achieving your dream figure. We offer the opportunity to get a consultation concerning your diet and get a personalized meal plan put together according to your needs.
Personal workouts and training plans
Here you have the opportunity to excercise under the supervision of our certified trainers and get a personalized training plan put together to accustom your needs and goals.